Atul Kulkarni Quotes
atul kulkarni Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by atul kulkarni
- I have been working in seven languages.
- I quit my job in New India Insurance and was confronted by various options. I could either go to Pune to do a course in acting from Poona University or shift base to Bombay or Delhi and study at NSD. I opted for the latter because it is the best place to get a formal education in acting.
- My profession is very important but it’s a small part of my life.
- Be it any industry, what matters to me is the story as that is what the audience are primarily in a theatre for — to enjoy a good story.
- There is a striking difference in my look in Burma.’ I’ve experimented with my hairdo, and got a new hair color especially for the role.
- Meaningful cinema which lets me explore my talent to the fullest and with different roles is more important to me than just doing more and more films.
- The movie Gul Makai’ will showcase the earlier life of Malala and how she was forced and stopped from going to school. It’s a proud story of a girl fighting for her own and other girl child rights to education in her village in Swat Valley. I am glad I was chosen to play this role in Gul Makai.’
- People might like an actor, but they love a star.
- History is a point of view always.
- The success of Chandni Bar’ at the box office was a huge boost at that time of my career.
- I don’t think I will ever be erased from people’s memory as I like to believe the work I do leaves an impact on people.
- As a camera actor, you’re constantly in touch with technology. First the technology came into existence and then film acting happened. So it’s always going to lead us.
- For weight gain, one must do cardio in the evening and for weight loss, in the morning. So, while gaining weight, I did weight training in the mornings and light cardio in the evenings.
- Playing a character is like compressing an entire life into a few lines — that isn’t an easy task.
- I believe in listening to a script as an audience more than an actor.
- At the end of the day I can’t change myself. It’s only different characters that I play. And in those it should not be me, Atul Kulkarni, it should be the character that is being played by Atul Kulkarni.
- After studying theatre from National School of Drama, theatre became a passion, an ambition.
- I like to keep track of all the developments in world politics.
- TV is a comparatively younger medium in India. It will take some time to be mature. We need to have patience.
- I have done comedy on stage so when I got the chance to do it in cinema, I was extremely thrilled.