Charles Leclerc Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Charles Leclerc
- F1 always feels unreal until you arrive and get your first seat.
- We need to keep working very hard.
- What I have always liked about Italians is the way they are serious when they need to be but know how to relax and have a laugh, too.
- Anyone who has the chance to drive for Ferrari will drive for Ferrari.
- Obviously being third in the Formula 1 world championship would be crazy.
- The red car, even before I knew it was called Ferrari, was my obsession.
- When I think about it, it is quite crazy to race against people like Fernando Alonso, when I remember watching him from the balcony in Monaco.
- I know it is a dangerous sport but this is something I like.
- It will always remain a dangerous sport.
- He’s extremely clever and I learn always so much when I fight with Lewis. He always knows exactly what you are going to do next with his experience, and that’s what makes him so good on track with the battles. He’s not very aggressive, always very correct, but always very good to anticipate what you are going to do.
- I don’t really feel pressure.
- My ambition is to one day be in Formula 1 and hopefully become world champion.
- I wake up in the morning thinking about victory, I go to sleep thinking about victory, so sometimes it might be hard. But I need to control myself more and, how can I say it politely? Just shut up instead of speaking on the radio.
- I think I am my own biggest critic, yeah.
- To grow you must understand and admit your mistakes, it is an approach that works for me, it is not necessarily the same for everyone.
- You cannot deliver to your maximum if you’re thinking ‘if I do an error, it might close a door to somewhere’ or whatever.
- With less and less races people will want to take more risks.
- I am not vegan, but I am obviously looking into all of these things.
- There will always be some corners which are challenging and more dangerous than others.
- From the beginning when you go into this sport, you know how dangerous it is. It will never be a safe sport.