Kawhi Leonard Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Kawhi Leonard
- You just go out there and try to compete and try to make a play for your teammates.
- It’s just a great feeling, once you have a child.
- Oh man, I like Chevys.
- I try to come in with a focus to stop my man and win the game. I’m always trying to be ready to catch them off their strides by being physical enough without getting fouls.
- I rarely eat breakfast because of our schedule, actually. If I do, though, I’ll try to do an egg-white omelet with some bell peppers and mushrooms. Maybe a side of a bunch of different fruits.
- Coming in, I wanted to be a great player, and right now at the beginning of my career, I’m showing some slight sunshine that I can be the player I want.
- My hands make me a little longer, and that’s always a good thing.
- Obviously, I like guys that can defend other positions. Draymond Green is doing a great job with Golden State. Jimmy Butler brings it every night when I’m out there.
- I’ve always liked home-cooked meals.
- I didn’t work out with Kobe. I don’t know where that came from. I wish I could have.
- I love the game of basketball, and as long as I can do that, keep playing and try to get some more championships with the organization, I’ll be happy.
- I like being the underdog so they don’t expect what’s going to happen. It pushes me to work harder and do the things I’m not doing better.
- I’m just trying to pass Tim Duncan in championships if I can one day. That’s my motivation; that’s what I strive for. Tim is one of the greatest players who has ever played, so if I could get close or reach that plateau and have my name on that list.
- I’m not one of the guys in the league for the fame. I’m here so I can take of my family, my mom, my friends and take care of myself.
- My dad leaving my life. That’s the biggest thing that happened to me. I just remember what he tells me, the memories, and try to move on forward each day, knowing that he’s still here, looking down on me.
- I’m just here to play basketball and have fun and try to win another championship.
- I’m always trying to come down with a win. That’s what matters to me and my squad.
- I don’t watch ESPN, don’t listen to the radio. I just go home and deal with my family.
- When I’m on the court, I feel all problems go away.
- It was a great feeling to be named an All-Star starter, to know that my hard work is paying off and fans around the world are recognizing that.