Kel Mitchell Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Kel Mitchell
- If it wasn’t for my drama teacher, I wouldn’t be here right now.
- I was always the class clown.
- Invisible Boy was fun. Everybody else’s character, they knew where they were at already as a superhero. But invisible boy’s character, you kind of grow up with him within the movie.
- I’m doing music, and we both want to do some drama.
- I loved Spider-Man, Spider-Man was the man.
- I was the Pink Pansy or whatever, wearing this crazy thing.
- Mystery Men you can take grandma, you can take everyone to see this film.
- He felt like the invisible boy. When he got to be part of the mystery Men he felt like he had a purpose.
- Every movie I do, or when I’m on the sketch comedy show, I don’t really get into it until I have an outfit or something funny with my head or face or something.
- After that, I started going downtown and doing a lot of theater shows in Chicago. When you go downtown there, it’s like you’re in New York, it’s like going to Broadway.
- I passed up a lot of work ’cause a lot of movies that may be out there right now I passed em up because there may have been a lot of cussin’ in ‘em.
- I was a drama major also so it’s cool to cuss for meaning, but for no apparent reason, no.
- Being a role model, you just got to watch what you do.
- We didn’t know anything about comedy duos — Abbot and Costello, Martin and Lewis — we didn’t know anything about that. Kim Fields showed us a tape of Martin and Lewis and their old shows and they come through the curtain so we started doing research on them.
- I did a lot of theater in the South side of Chicago.
- After that I got an agent and went on like a million auditions. You win some, you lose some.
- Where I’m from, they’ll beat your head until it gets back down to normal size.
- You could do a scene that takes 15 hours, but in the movie, it’s only 10 minutes. The scene where they put the sauce poisoning in; it took eight hours.