Khalil Mack Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Khalil Mack
- I had some good OGs, from Charles Woodson to Justin Tuck to Antonio Smith.
- I knew I wanted to come in and make an impact, but, ultimately, you want to come in and win. That’s all I care about.
- The thing about football, man — it’s a team game.
- Man, I pull up to Home Goods, and people are waiting on me in the parking lot.
- I love to compete against the best.
- I can’t give my secrets away. But I’ve definitely been putting in a lot of work, and you can kind of see that it pays off a little bit.
- My workouts start with a really good stretching session.
- When you’ve got a chance, you’ve got to capitalize.
- I have a big head, so I can appreciate a good hat.
- Coach Staley definitely had me doing overtime. It has been fun, though, man.
- I’m always looking at film, studying myself, comparing and contrasting with film of the great linebackers to see what I need to work on.
- When you do something, do it right the first time… When you’re talking about hard-working, when you go out of your way to mop floors and strip them and do all those things, it’s kind of like, ‘Dang.’
- I like to keep my thoughts private.
- You could talk about potential all day. Nobody really cares about it on the football field. You want to come out and win these games. That’s the only thing that matters.
- I’m going to come in and be a hard worker, and I’m going to try to lead by example and be a great teammate, and everything on the field is going to take care of itself.
- Just understand that I’m trying to get to the quarterback by any means necessary. And if I have to throw somebody out of the way to do it, it is what it is.
- My dad was a big dude.
- I always preach this to people, even my teammates and family: ‘Always know someone’s working harder than you, trying to get that spot you have.’ That’s what drives me.
- I like to grind and not think too much about the good stuff. I like to focus on the stuff I need to get better at.
- Everybody kind of recognizes you. It’s a good feeling.