Kris Gopalakrishnan Quotes
kris gopalakrishnan Quotes
Infosys, with the rest of the Indian IT industry, has transformed the image of India around the world, transformed the…
- Infosys was founded and run by professionals.
- Enterprises are just starting to adopt and integrate the iPad into their networks, but this is accelerating, and that’s an opportunity for Infosys.
- Nobody programmes the brain, yet it keeps learning. India shouldn’t miss the emerging age of brain-inspired computing.
- With a traditional human resources system, we would work with a company, select the product, customise and implement the system, and our job would be over. Some companies are changing and asking why do they need to own the HR system when they can connect to an Internet service and pay as you go?
- Continuing on my theme of backing inclusive innovations, I am optimistic of the success of Uniphore. Man-machine communication is one of the more complex problems to solve. Uniphore’s vision lends possibility of finding a solution to this very difficult problem, and the company has already made substantial progress.
- I am delighted to invest in JetSynthesys and join the Board as Non-Executive Chairman. JetSynthesys aims to become the platform of choice for digital content and experience. We have invested extensively in backend technology infrastructure that is best in class in the world.
- Infosys, with the rest of the Indian IT industry, has transformed the image of India around the world, transformed the image of Indian professionals, creating huge opportunities for them.
- Engineering college students should be encouraged to start entrepreneurial ventures in their second year itself. It is safer to fail while in college.
- Politics is not my cup of tea. I would like to focus on research and education, and will also work to help start-up ecosystem.
- Everything we can think of that should have a processor, and they’ll all be connected. People talk about fridges re-ordering when you run out of milk, but it’s going to be much bigger than that. The transition to this world will require a huge number of applications to be developed, and that’s a huge opportunity for Infosys.
- FreshWorld is in line with my vision of supporting sustainable technologies in solving problems. I feel this is the next-level disruption in the fruits and vegetables industry.
- Axilor Ventures helps startups to improve their odds of success, and I look forward to supporting the executive management of Axilor with this vision.