Lacey Evans ~ Wwe Superstar. Quotes
Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar. Quotes
For me, my biggest goal is to show the entire world that it does not matter where you come from. It doesn't matter what…
- I came from a background where I had to share everything with seven other siblings. From hand-me-downs to sleeping in tents, we had to make what we had work. With WWE, they give you everything you need to perform at your best.
- When I got signed with WWE, I got to choose names, and I originally wanted Macey Evans, my real maiden name. And then I chose Macey Loretta because I love Loretta — it is different.
- I wouldn’t want to get in the ring with me, I can promise you that.
- I’m the classiest superstar ever in the WWE.
- I don’t give up; I go down fighting in everything I do — being a mother, being a wife, being a wrestler, being a Marine, being a sister.
- Before leaving the Marines, I was the Training Non-Commission Officer, where it was my job to set up all training scenarios each week that my unit would partake in.
- For me, my biggest goal is to show the entire world that it does not matter where you come from. It doesn’t matter what you’ve been through.
- I grew up all over the South. My dad just kind of followed construction.
- I never watched movies, TV, or anything else from a young age that I can remember.
- My job was to make sure the base entrances were secure, that people entering were scanned and cleared, and that people within the bases were safe and abiding by the rules set forth by the Marine Corps.
- I want a voice. I want people to know who I am and hear my story. I want people to see me get in the ring and give it everything I have, even though I come from a broken home.
- My life was very serious. I didn’t have time for fantasy. I didn’t watch movies or TV or anything else. It was always strict and business. I went to school. I did sports. I went to work. I joined the military.
- The way that I’ve been raised and the things I’ve had to do has given me grit that is unmatchable unless you were beside me.
- It takes a lot of nerves to be a sports entertainer and to be in front of those big crowds.
- I’ve never done a drug. I don’t drink. I refuse to alter my mind in any way.
- The military and the Marine Corps prepared me to be numb to the stress.
- I did high school wrestling. I was first in the state of Florida and ninth in the nation in folkstyle. Freestyle and folkstyle wrestling I did for years.
- My background is as an athlete, and you know, we in the Marines, when we want something, we go after it.
- I had nothing — I come from nothing — but I am something, and I will continue to be something.