Lisa Guerrero 💃🏽 Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Lisa Guerrero 💃🏽
- I’ve always been around dudes and sports.
- In the morning, I reach for the sports page.
- I love color and I love to dress like a woman.
- I was so afraid that the athletes wouldn’t talk to me because I’m a woman.
- I know I’ll be under a spotlight, I know I’ll be under the microscope.
- My approach is a very human one, as a fan.
- I grew up watching Monday Night Football with Howard Cosell and the other guys with my dad.
- So my dad raised me, and he’s a huge football fan.
- No, one of the great things about my three-year deal is that it’s year-round. They’ve offered me an opportunity to cover a lot of things in the offseason, too.
- When I’m anchoring, I miss chasing stories in the field.
- You mean the fact that Tom Arnold would spend more time with the hair and makeup people than I would?
- I’m proud of being Hispanic.
- Being attractive and being credible can and do go together.
- I’ve always been the only girl in those environments. It’s comfortable for me — I prefer it, actually.
- I’m not going to relate to an athlete as a peer.
- And I’m proud of what I do as a professional, too.
- I’m comfortable with my femininity, and I don’t try to change what I look like just because I’m reporting on football at the end of the night.
- And that Michael Irvin would care more about his wardrobe than I would?
- In terms of broadcasting, you have to make decisions about where you want to spend your time.
- Constantly there’s a credibility issue; you’re judged on how you look. If you look good, people assume you aren’t credible. It’s a battle you’ll always fight if you’re on TV and a female.