Travis Kelce Quotes
Handpicked collection of the best quotes and tweets by Travis Kelce
- Everyone has kind of a rough transition in the NFL. It’s a different kind of scouting.
- I hate drama.
- I started playing this game in the backyard, I started playing this game in middle school and going to go practice without any fans, without any sounds.
- My actions on the field are very — I don’t want to say emotional, but emotion does get the best of me out there. If I do something wrong, I’m livid. I take it that seriously.
- Being able to get a big body to change direction, I think that’s huge. I don’t think a lot of tight ends incorporate that enough. I got a lot of that from playing hockey when I was younger, being able to play on the inside and outside of skates, as well as on the basketball court, being able to put my foot into the ground and crossover.
- I get most of my athleticism from my mom. I know my dad cringes every single time I say that, but my competitive nature was always fueled by my dad.
- I sing in the morning.
- I’m dedicated to finding the girl of my dreams.
- I feel like it’s a duty of mine to make sure that I’m helping out as much as I can, knowing that it’s a responsibility.
- As a kid, I always dreamt of being an NFL quarterback. I remember being 10 years old and saying, ‘Mom… I’m gonna throw a football in the NFL, and it’s going to be a touchdown, and everybody’s gonna love it.’
- I’m not even a big TV guy.
- As a blocker, that gets you excited, man. You’ve got somebody who can take it to the house at any point in the game, and you want to make sure that you get your guy that much more.
- In certain situations, you have to be able to be more conscious of ball security than you do in the open field.
- I enjoy making people laugh. If I can put a smile on someone’s face if I do a dance in the end zone, why not?
- You can kind of just move me around and put me anywhere — whatever the coaches and the guys on this team need me to do.
- That accolade, to be the best at your position in your conference, you want that on your resume.
- Jimmy Graham over in New Orleans started a whole new type of position almost to where he was trying to get paid like a wide receiver. He was split out more than 50 percent of the time.
- I really want to be one of the greats. I want to be able to walk somewhere and have people say, ‘Oh, that’s Travis.’
- When I get the ball in my hands I’m a different type of athlete.
- As soon as you get complacent with where you are in a game, that’s where you come and then it bites you in the rear. So you just want to make sure that you’re keeping that energy high, when guys are making plays you’re getting excited for them and you’re staying locked in through all 60 minutes of the game.